SupportNeed help with your Hypercom T7 Plus? Our support page connects you to an interactive FAQ, live chat, trouble shooter, tutorials, step by step videos and more. Go there!
Trade InAs part of our continued focus toward providing Hypercom customers the highest level of service, we are offering a generous trade in value for any old or end of life terminal. Read more...
User ManualThe official Hypercom T7 Plus user manual can be downloaded here. Other quick reference and restaurant guides are also available here.
Hypercom T7 Plus
*End of life-no longer supported*
The Hypercom T7Plus is designed for merchants requiring a compact counter top POS terminal which accepts all magnetic stripe cards and delivers fast, Online transaction authorizations. The Hypercom T7 Plus is customizable. It's the first of its kind to offer bi-lingual screen displays. The T7Plus utilizes the SureLoad® printer which allows simple paper roll re placement - paper rolls can be dropped in place without time-consuming feeding through slots and rollers. The printer also supports longer paper rolls for fewer paper changes and its see-through paper holder alerts cashiers to low paper conditions.
- Secure — Guarantees secure card authentication and data transmission.
- Fast transactions — Rapid communication set-up reduces Online transaction times.
- Ergonomic — Fits easily in your hand.
- Fits easily into the hand and provides a high degree of resistance to the strains and stress of rigorous daily use.
- Built-in thermal printer ensures quick and silent printing of high quality receipts.
- "Easy Click" paper load and easily accessible battery pack guarantee minimum downtime.
Secure PIN Entry:
- Internal PIN pad meets current payment industry security standards, for debit, credit and e-purse schemes using chip or magnetic stripe technology.